Welcome to stevereh.com
Steve has ben involved in Flying Training for over 30 years.
Steve brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table.
These days steve specialises in Flight Instructor Training and Flight Testing for most Licences and Ratings.He is currently a Director and Shareholder of Altocap Flight School Camden.
- Steves portfolio is wide and vast.
- Steve has wide experience in charter operations and has past experience as a Chief Flying Instructor of a large international flying school.
- Steve has also been involved as a CASA ATO in the past and is currently
- an Approved Independent Casa Flight Examiner for Flight Instructor Rating Testing RPL PPL CPL NVFR
- Steve has over 7000 flying hours in the General Aviation Sector
- He curently consults for several schools in the Sydney Basin and runs the FIR Courses.
- He has trained over 150 successful graduates as Flight Instructors in the past six years and over 500 in his career and is a Senior Grade One Instructor.
- Steve holds a Diploma In Flight Instruction AVI 50510
- Dip Vocational Educational and Training TAE 50111
- Cert 1V TAE 401110
- Justice Of The Peace Registration Number 146381
- Student Testemonial
Steve is an excellent flight instructor, with a natural ability to teach and train in a very friendly, laid back manner yet still remaining quite professional.
Steve trained me from my first day of training until I had reached my PPL with constant speed propellor and retractable undercarriage endorsements and I appreciate all the skills and knowledge he passed on to me in a friendly, easy to understand way. I couldn't have asked for a better instructor.
Steve`s passion is teaching and testing and this is what he does best.